ST Cleaner 1.1
Old versionsSee all
ST Cleaner is a Windows utility developed for users who wish to optimize the performance of their systems. With its help, you can permanently remove unneeded cache and temporary files from your PC as well as delete all traces of personal web data from your computer.
The application comes with a user-friendly interface where all you need to do is to click the "Start" button to begin the scanning process, select the data you wish to remove from your PC and wait for the utility to complete the given task. Hence, you don't need access to a comprehensive help guide or to be an advanced PC user in order to work with this program.
Once the scanning process is complete, the app lets you preview the found data and decide which files to be deleted from your computer.
Sadly, the app might take a while to complete the scanning process. Also, there are no "Pause" and "Resume" buttons for the scan. So your only options are to wait for the scan results or cancel the scanning process. Also, there is no solution for saving scan results for later.
Personally, I prefer using my current utility for optimizing the performance of my system as ST Cleaner comes with many flaws. It's up to you to decide if it's worth buying this app for your PC or not.
- Helps you find and remove unnecessary junk data from your PC
- Provides you with privacy cleanup features
- Offers you a detailed scan report
- It might take a while to complete the scanning process
- Unable to pause and resume the scanning process
- Unable to attach data to the Ignore List
- Doesn't provide you with an options save scan results for later